What Are DLL Files?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library which are executable files for some files necessary for their execution. But these dll files can neither be accessed or launched by users. DLL files can be run in two ways :
- Either it can be executed by software applications (.exe).
- Or it can be executed by another .ddl file (.dll).
If one of them is missing then application may not work properly and returns dll missing error.
And this is the same case with Msvcp100 dll file. Msvcp100 dll is a Microsoft Visual C++ file and is needed by those applications which were made with Visual C++. Also, this file is associated with Microsoft C Runtime Library. Msvcp100 dll error is most frequently caused when any two programs share the same .dll file. And whenever any of the two program using Msvcp100 dll file is deleted, this also deletes .dll file associated with the programs.
What Are The Ways By Which Msvcp100 DLL File Go Missing?
There are several ways by which msvcp100 dll file go missing. These are –
- Due to problem with Windows registry.
- Due to virus or malware attack.
- Because of some software or hardware failure.
- Corruption of msvcp100 dll file.
- Accidental deletion of msvcp100 dll file.
- Due to deletion of application or program using this dll file.
Some error messages are listed below which points out problem related to msvcp100 dll file. Some of them are :
- Msvcp100.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because msvcp100.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcp100.dll
- The file msvcp100.dll is missing.
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcp100.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- Msvcp100.dll error loading
- Msvcp100.dll crash
- The procedure entry point msvcp100.dll
- Msvcp100.dll could not be located
- Msvcp100.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcp100.dll
- Cannot register msvcp100.dll
Download Reimage Repair To Fix Msvcp100.dll Error
Facing problem like missing msvcp100.dll file error is so very annoying and thus you need an effective solution to resolve such issues elated to your system. Therefore, Reimage repair software is specifically designed to solve such problems related to your PC. It is a multi-purpose software for every type of PC issues.
Key Features of Reimage Repair
- It can replace damaged registry files with a new one easily.
- It scans for files infected with virus and repair them.
- Facilitates fastest repairing of all types of dll errors.
- It restores damaged or missing dll files.
Fixing Msvcp100.dll Error Using Reimage Repair
- First, reimage repair software compiles your data for repair stage.
- When scan has completed, a scan report is generated.
- Then, Full System Restore process begins to replace faulty Windows files.
- At last, click Reboot button to finish the restore process.