Getting an error like “missing dll file on Windows 10” is not new. This can be frustrating when you have to use an application for an important errand but the application does not start. This error prompts a message saying that “dll file is missing” on your Windows 10. So in order to tackle such situation, we have listed all the necessary information on this issue. But at first, you need to understand what is dll file.
What Is DLL File?
DLL an abbreviation of dynamic link library is a collection of multiple codes and procedures that are integral part for the functioning many Windows program. Basically, the main reason behind the creation of dll file is to allow multiple programs to use the same code simultaneously which in turn, conserves the memory within the device. Also, there is little difference between dynamic library and static library because latter are linked to executable file at the run time, on the other hand, dll files are not linked until run-time. Every operating system contains both static (.lib) and dynamic library files (.dll) which are required for running of the operating system. Hence, if any dll file of the system goes missing then this may prove to be a headache for the user.
Reasons For Missing DLL File On Windows 10
There are several reasons behind missing dll file. That reason can be –
- Due to virus or malware attack.
- Due to deletion of some important dll file.
- Deleting application sometimes also delete dll file which is shared by another application.
- Invalid dll entries in Windows registry.
- Corrupt dll file.
- Due to hardware or software issue.
Download And Use Reimage Repair Software
Reimage repair tool is an excellent tool designed to solve Windows based issues. It can repair most of the computer errors and defects, can fix malware issue, protect your file from loss, hardware and software failure and can also optimize PC for maximum performance. Thus, it ensures complete repairing of your computer system quickly.
Salient Features of Reimage Repair
- It repairs file damaged by virus infection.
- Reimage Repair is able to restore or replace damaged dll files.
- Fix other Windows issues.
- It can repair BSOD(blue screen of death) problem.
- It stops system from freezing and crashing.
- It easily fixes hardware or software issues.
How To Use Reimage Repair Software For Fixing DLL Error On Windows 10?
- Reimage repair starts compilation of data for repair stage. Here it will represent working status of the computer.
- Now, this software will repair and replaces damaged or corrupted windows files.
- At this, point, this tool will run a Full System Restore.
- At last, click on Reboot button to finish the process.